Reviews for "Uberkid's Revenge"

KooL

i liked it its about time some one beside pico or darnell saved the day (in others pico might not save the day but hhe saves the day more than the others)

WOOHOO!!!

THANK GOD I FOUND THIS AGAIN THE FIRST TIME I FOUND IT I WAS LIKE 7 YRS. OLD BUT NOW I FOUND IT,ANYWAY MAKE SOME MORE PLS LIKE PICO,DARNELL,AND NENE VS CONVICT,PICONJO,AND ZICO(PICOS CLONE SOMETHING LIKE THAT)OR PICO VS DARNELL THEY WILL FIGHT FOR NENE IF ONE OF THEM WINS HE WILL HAVE NENE BUT NENE STOP THEIR FIGHT

dude

this was the best outta ur works so far, the action and that glimpse of bitey was awesome, keep up the good work!

Afro Samari?

This was an awsome flash love the characters and how you made them look more "real life".
This does remind me of the one fight in Afro Samari though with Afro and the cyborg thing fighting...? Ideas taken from it maybe?

amazing

highly impressed, zombie-pimp, carry on making more dude!