Reviews for "Primal War 12"

rawr

hope it gets better

Amazing idea with great artwork

I've just finished watching the complete series...i'm blown away. The animation is unique and looks awesome. Half-human-half-animal is something i've enjoyed drawing ever since i was able to, and its not easy but you pull it off well. This aside, the story is exciting and encapsulating - i can't wait for more. Keep up the good work man :)

I like it

IT'S VERY NICE BUT LONG TO LOAD...

UR THE HERO OF MY EARDRUMS

YES! THE SOUND IS PERFECT NOW! GJGJGJGJGJ! the improved sound just makes this series 10 times better man, almost worth having a Primal Day (spoof on Pico Day) for it. Uve probably have read a lot of harsh critisism about the sounds, but i was noticing that some of the weapons needed improvement. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!11!!!!11!!!!!!111!!! :D

YOU DID IT!!!

The sound man the sound! ya finally got it down!! woooo its actually nice to listen to now. good job!