For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 38 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Primal War 12"

........ awsome

hey one thing you do and your good at it is when you get going on something then you stop it right there.....like as if i ran into a brick wall. but hey i like it when that happens then you go back wanting more a more. so yeah right now your doing a great job.

the gorilla

SEE WHAT HAPPENDS WHAN YOU PISS THE GORILLA OF YOU GET FUCKED!!!!!!

INCREDIBLE!!!

This was an INCREDIBLE movie! There are no words to describe how pumped I was when the Gorilla broke free and kicked asses. It's extremely hard to actually get me somewhat pumped during a flash movie - and you managed to do it. This was clearly one of your best flashes. There's not much I can say in a review anymore when I'm up to 12 reviews for the same series. Honestly though, you really did something amazing here.

Great graphics and animation, everything was drawn with the most amazing details, and the characters look better than ever. Even the backgrounds were drawn accurately and precise this time around. The Audio was great, every sound in its respective place, and the best part is the music fit perfectly. When the Gorilla broke free and the fast energy packed music came on it was fucking great. Honestly - awesome movie. I'm moving onto the next one!

NICE!

I thought he was going to free them other guys then raid the castle from the inside out!

OMG

Fking think for yourself-er didnt free the other guys first