Reviews for "Primal War 12"

Pretty Good

Pretty good flash. Nice art and animation fluency. I won't keep anyone busy, so good job and possibly a NG front pager.

Another great one

Great flash, I have been waiting all month for this one. From your website though I thought that the Lion general was going to be in this episode. Oh well, guess I will have to wait till ep.13 to see the conclusion. Also, gl with the comic and eventually the movie!

WOO

This is a really cool movie but it sucked how it ended

Ya hooked me

At first I wasn't going to look at this since (1) I'm more of a modern times/car 'n guns type fiction person, and (2) I hate not being in with something on episode 1. But I gave #12 a look anyway...

... and you got good artwork, nice animation, great editing, and well put-together music and SFX.

Oh, and on top of that... PLOT.

You've won the uphill battle for my attention. Congratulations.

Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta catch up on the other 11.