Reviews for "Primal War 12"

Dazzling...

the animation and art is truely that. just can't wait for the showdown.

just brilliant

I couldn't think of a better series on Newgrounds. So was this the first type of saveloy. The cave men got their ideas from watching the animals. Or is it the dissent future, were the animals have got their ideas for hatred for over animals from us humans.
were such bad roll models.

WOW animation

simply a great episode , the art work is superb and I enjoyed the dinning scene with the dinos "nice".character designs are improving , and the fight scenes are excellent... as usual.

This was absolutely amazing from start to finish

Nice soft dramatic background music. Very well drawn characters and background. You sure have excellent frame by frame animating skills. where did you learn to animate like that? I was absolutely impressed by the quality of this flash. I liked how that one guy was getting whipped and you can tell that he was getting angry and all of a sudden a huge fight scene broke lose. That was an excellent idea and you sure know how to ANIMATE! Very nice work!

What band is this?! & AW$OWe "PROMOTION"

WHAT BAND ARE YOU USING AND SPECIALLY ON DA EPS "7" PLS TELL OH THE PROMOTION IMA CALL STEVEN SPILL BERG TO MAKE A "MOVIE" IN THIS ;) I WISH THAT THE HUMANS U MAKE EM LIKE THE X-MEN CHARCTRS YOU KNOW WHA IM SAYIN?!?! whoo!