Reviews for "Bunnykill 3 Vol.2"

holy shit!!!!!!!!!!

bunnies shooting the crap out of each other is awesome, this deserves a perfect score from me.

Outstanding series.

The comments placed here will go to all other videos within this series so each video gets the score they deserve. On to the criticism >:)! This is one of the best series I've ever watched. Very...sophisticated, amazing realism and graphics, pal. You honor the maker of Madness Combat and anyone related within the series. I can hardly keep up with that damn Snowball as he slices his way through hoardes of other bunnies. He just walks right through swinging his sword in any and every direction, bringing down anyone in his path with his hands, his blade, or someone else's gun. I tip my hat to you, and wish that I could animate like this. You'll probably become a famous user amongst the web for making this series if you're not famous already, sir. Each different setting amazes me more and more. And I'm thinking you shouldn't stop now. Keep it up, and I'm sure we all look forward to the next episode in your series. Oh, I also give my same feelings to those who made this series possible, any side helpers, anyone who helped make it, etc.

uhh

ppl TEH 4th ONE IS OUT STOP COMPLAINING

nothing but the best

man i cant tell you how many times i have seen this!so i finally made a newgrounds account just so i could comment here. every time i watch it i see a new kill that i didnt see before. if only people took the time to see how much work Mottis put into this, als every little detail makes this falsh even better.

this really does show you a good flash movie from a bad one. 12-10 i'd say but i can only rate 10-10 so Mottis

Extreme!