Reviews for "Bunnykill 3 Vol.2"

awsome

i really liked the movie i also liked the stare wars stuff

Awesome

it reminds me of a series i made bfore they banned me and deleted my first account Merry Christmas and to all shut the hell up

lol

the force i love that, that and the fact that there was more robots, that really big one was kind of annoying but effing funny. please make more and tell me about future ones!!!!

Smoke! Why did you have to die!?!?

Sequel?

I like how, around the end, a Star Wars moment came up. When Snowball and Smoke fought Dust, he stabbed him though the stomach. But Snowball didn't slice Dust in half, like Obi-Wan sliced Darth Maul in half. But the sequel part is where the cannibalistic bio-mech was spotted in the storage area. One part Star Wars, One part Hollywood action movie, All part hack,n, slasher! Good show, Mottis. Keep up the good work!