Reviews for "Bunnykill 3 Vol.2"

see heesee

mememe

Awwhhh...

It may be the millionth time ive watched it, but i can always feel tears welling up when i see that moon base blow up knowing smoke was in it... he finally turns over a new leaf to help snowball, and thats what he gets... R.I.P you fluffy son of a bitch.

Awsome

This is really good almost better than madness for close range...
And no snowball isnt a girl it says "his" like 4 times in the credits

Lightsabers, lightsabers...lightsabers

Apparently putting Jedi in everything will solve everything. Certainly this little golden star proved it, kind of like an awesomer, epic-er version of Star Wars, plus evil scientist. Probably the best one in the series, with about three different Star Wars battle references: the Darth Maul-Qui Gonn-Obi Wan fight, the Darth Vader-Luke fight (when Snowball is cornered up against the vent pipe after Undead Dust Force-smashes him out the window), and the Anakin-Obi Wan channel pipe fight. SO EPIC.

HOLY CRAP ITS A ZOMBIE SITH BUNNY!!!!!

Amazing just wow

I watched all five bunnykill and this ones my favorite