Reviews for "Bunnykill 3 Vol.2"

OMG,OMG,OMG!!!!!!!!

This is the pinnacle of your series!!!!I found this way better than Madness.

Wheee!

Horrah for mindless violence!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen. I know that this one was the best and everything, but you should still make it live on. I know how you can do that. Ya wanna know how? Make a video game. One with Chainsaws, the ability to be Snowball or the other bunny, and more. That would be great. You could make the game's name Bunnykill Massacre: Do it yourself, or something. Just because this is the last game in the series does not mean it shouldn't live on forever. And a game is the perfect way to make it live on. You should really put some thought into that. That would be great. Also, what happened to the big mech that was at the beginning? Mail me with the answer, please. Thanks for reading my review.

Mottis responds:

Who said this is the last one? O_O I'm already working on Bunnykill 4, however there will most likely be no bunnykill game. Ever. Sorry.

Finally!

I saw Bunnykill 3 part 1 the day it came out, and after waiting like, what, two years? My patience has finally payed off with this piece of violent, and comic gold. I like how Snowball seem annoyed at all the Star Wars references (the double-edged light saber, the black bunny having a purple one, etc).

Since you are back, I want to actually thank you. When I first saw BunnyKill 1, I loved the music, and after reading the credits found the band (Turmion Katilot) and they have been my favorite band since. Just figured I would thank you for that.

Mottis responds:

Thanks.

Actually Snowball's frustration was caused by the fact that Smoke had carried a lightsaber with him all this time, but never bothered to use it.(and everyone knows lighsaber>>>>>laser guns) Alltough I do see how one could misunderstand it, it's hard to make the bunnies communicate trough body language only.

i love.

i must say, krinkels must be proud. this is the best madness tribute ever. i like this and i was waiting for this ever since i saw 1. hope you get finish number 4!