Reviews for "Bunnykill 3 Vol.2"

Hell yeah!

Man I looooved Bunnykill from the first episode and you've only gotten better. I like that they are cute bunnies but in a violence-filled animation. I only have one complaint for this, I've always liked traditional swords and thought that the lightsabers were kind of ripping off star wars. You're probably shaking your head and saying: "God that complaining little @#$*!" I just like traditional swords, that's all. Anyway, kick ass animation, man, well worth the long wait! This series should be recognized for the masterpiece it is!
PS, I gave you interactivity ten because your movie had a good menu and that's all that should be expected. Please please please make more soon!!!

Thuis has got to be the best flash movie ever.

Best movie ever, there was nothing wrong with it atall, perfect.

Nice

my first ten i have given out

Mottis responds:

haha thanks!
I feel special :P

always

this movie always rocks. it is the best of all movies.bunny kill series rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!make another please.

OMG!!!!

dude... 3words!!! MAKE-BUNNYKILL-4!!!!!! i thought it was finished then i wait the credits then.....OMG im a bit shocked when than bloody robot but i got 2 questions (pls answer it if u got time)
1. who is smoke?, and why did the dude help Snowball???
2. why does the killer robot dude betray the soldiers (very confused me out)
and I BEG U!!!! MAKE BUNNYKILL4 QUICKER AND FASTER MAN ITS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mottis responds:

1. Smoke is a black bunny with glasses. Why did he do what he did? I'll let your imagination take care of that.

2. The robot had gone berserk from the impact after falling from the bridge, he still had Snowball as his main target, but in it's frenzy state, he just wanted to get to Snowball no matter what.(even if it included killing some of his own) The RobotBunnies saw him as a greater threat than Snowball, and decided to go after him instead.

ps. I'm working on BK4 and reached about 25 kills already.