Reviews for "Bunnykill 3 Vol.2"

Needless to say...

...I (and the rest of the site, methinks) have been waiting for this for quite some time.

It seems it was well worth the wait.

Simply superb. The Light saber effects, the infinite variety of methods the two bunnies employ to kill the baddies, etc.

And the part where the dude kills himself was hill-friggin'-arious, too :D

Awesome, awesome stuff.

AWESOME bunnykill rules

I've been waiting for the next ep of the series and it has come finally but well done.Hope to see more of ur work.

finally!

all that hard work paid off i guess, you made a kickass flash! (again)

State of the art bunny mayhem

Incredible, you've taken the sweetest animals on this earth and turned them into ultra slick, uncompromising killing machines. But done it with so much style its easily forgivable.

The animation was about as smooth as it gets, with the combat scenes impressing the hell outta me. Its not just like the same kill over and over again, every enemy goes out in a different way. There was also emotion and character added to the bunnies (like when they nodded to eachother), making you actually care whether or not they survived.

Keep it up, this is brilliant!!! 10/10 no doubt

Bout time!!!! Great job

I been waiting forever for this 2nd part. Nice ending, but did u kill of Smoke?!