Reviews for "Bunnykill 3 Vol.2"

T_T

The end its sad, I cry... but the animation its nice

Lightsabers, lightsabers...lightsabers

Apparently putting Jedi in everything will solve everything. Certainly this little golden star proved it, kind of like an awesomer, epic-er version of Star Wars, plus evil scientist. Probably the best one in the series, with about three different Star Wars battle references: the Darth Maul-Qui Gonn-Obi Wan fight, the Darth Vader-Luke fight (when Snowball is cornered up against the vent pipe after Undead Dust Force-smashes him out the window), and the Anakin-Obi Wan channel pipe fight. SO EPIC.

HOLY CRAP ITS A ZOMBIE SITH BUNNY!!!!!

Improvement upon improvement.

Like most two parters, it improves on what the first one already broght the the table, 10/10!

great really great

dont listen to darqidiot

Great Animation!

Darqevil, who cares about realism? If you want realistic, you must have bad taste. No movies/game/music is realistic at all. How does Neo dodge all those bullets? How do four people kill 10,000 well trained men? Do rappers really not give a chainsaw about anything? Stay tuned...