Reviews for "Bunnykill 3 Vol.2"

Awesome

The lightsaber fight kicked ass and the ending kinda reminded me of Big trouble in little china. super cool.

THAT IS THE BEST FLASH I HAV EVER SEEN!

Dude, the graphics and movement are perfect, everything looks so much like you can take it out the screen and kill it all ova agen. (I mean it looks life-like) First i saw bunnykill 3 vol.1 last year and i didnt even know wut flash was then. But this 1s even better! The music matches it exactly, that must of taken ages to get right. I cant wait for number 4!

i love.

i must say, krinkels must be proud. this is the best madness tribute ever. i like this and i was waiting for this ever since i saw 1. hope you get finish number 4!

GREAT!!!

I love the whole bunnykill series. Whats better than cute little bunnies killing each other? Cute little robotic bunnies killing each other.

Loved it man, please make more!!

You rock!

I love the whole series!!! The fight sare awesome, but i feel sort of bad for smoke. But as Snowball said "The gig is done" Huzzah!