Reviews for "Ariel's High Sorcery 1of3"

Very good get started on the sequel

I thought it was very good i enjoy the animations and i like the voice i am look forward to the sequel so hurry up on that plz

touched responds:

Actually, the other parts are already here, links listed in the description.

WTF YOU ARE A DISCRACE!!!!!!

THAT IS NOT A DROW!!!!!! GET ANOTHER RACE NOT DROW!!! DROW LIVE UNDER FUCKING GROUND!!!!! THIS PIECE OF CRAP NEEDS TO BE DESTROYED BEFORE IT DISGRACES DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS!!!!

Sorry bout that besides the fact you need to find a new race to use in this tale its two-thumbs up.... i hope you took offense to my yelling before... Sorry but please think of a new name for the race and i will be happy <(^.^)>

One mother of anime, but...

.... Maybe insted of all these really short segments, you should work on them and realease them as a single movie. Hell, now that the series is complete, why not do it now?

Great

I've been trying to follow Drowtales online, til I got lost and just decided to start buying the manga. Anyway, isn't Ariel Drow/Spyder or something like that?

Great works

Once again a great animation of Drow Tales. And the addition of Edwyn Tiongs voice is enough to make any sound rating at least an 8/10 (I gave you a 9/10 cause there was nice music too :p )

In anycase, I'll be looking forward to any future Drowtales submissions.

~HunterX57~