Reviews for "Ariel's High Sorcery 1of3"

Oh man

awsome flash one of the best in terms of animation and voice acting by far. The only imrpovement i can see is perhaps making it somewhat longer but trust me thats not a big thing.

EWW

That girl .. i think it was a girl sounded just like Dora the exploer. The graphics are great but why the hell is it so boring boring as hell boring not want to watch boring dumb boring like it was made by a three year old boring and short but it would probally only be more boring if it was longer.

IF THE FLASH WAS ACTUALLY INTERESTING IT WOULD OF GOT A 9 OR 10
its like watching a rock

touched responds:

I guess some people just can't sit still for a whole minute. I'll be sure to include some car chases and explosions next time.

Very nice bit of work here.

I see that we have another Fogotten Realms fan here. This has a great deal of potential and I definately want to see where this goes.

What would happen if she and Drizzt ever met?

Nice

I like this alot. Great animation and plus I love drows. :D It's a very interesting idea too, I hope you complete the other's soon. In spite of how much I like it the only reason I gave it a 4/5 is because your character is pathetic. ^_^ Keep up the good work.

touched responds:

You mean because she hasn't killed anyone yet? Don't worry, she will.

great artwork

this is a good example of well done art, you have talent, why not team up with a writter and release you're own anime or something? cause you defenetly have a good drawing talent :/ and btw, elves aren't considered furry, i have no idea what notorious is talking abaut :/

5.5/5