Reviews for "Ancient Forest Guardian"

I guess your art block is over? :D

ThePsychoSheep responds:

It was over the moment I submitted the "Tribal Bunnies" artwork but then I had some things to catch up with so I had to put a lil' break from art again.

I'd like to give ya advice on water, but I'm an amateur at best. But it still looks great!

Really nice man and the water doesn't seem that bad ,maybe ad some reflections or something (easier said than done ,i know).

I really like the feeling of it and the design for this tall tree-like-creature ^^
Regarding the water, i t was a nice try, I like it too

The water need some work, i would try to use dry land to make contrast and get the viewers eyes to understand its water.