Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Agnry Faic"

Very innovative.

Good stress reliever, nice explosion graphics, and easy to pick up and play. Although, rather than just having the "Angry Faic" go up after hitting a face in the explosion, I think it should kinda rebound, like more like a real explosion, while still in a way being able to control a bit which way it flys, to get more flashy combos. (kinda like Pikachu's quick attack in Super Smash Bros. and SSB: Melee in the target minigame.)

It was okay

Yeah i found it pretty unique, a good sense of style in it.

pretty good

This game was pretty good.. i thought it was worth my time, it was interesting to see how high the combo can get to, but it could use some upgrades between levls.

Great simple flash game

This is one of the best simple flash games I have ever made. I think you did a great job and it does not get boring at all throughout all the levels that I lived for. Nice how you even made the game have smily enemys instead of ever hitting the floor. This is definitely going on my favorites list right now.

it was kinda fun but got boring to quikly

the game was easily controlled and looked ok but doing the same thing over and over gets kinda boring after a while