Reviews for "Can't Remember Where I Am"

Love it

Finnaly a calming good song thats not R&B here :)

I was about to give this a 4/5...

But then I got to 1:40 and I suddenly felt all warm and fuzzy inside listening to this... and I just had to comment! Very calm and soothing. Can tell (or at least it seems like) you spent your time on this one. Very good job!

Lapse responds:

Heh, heh. I did spend a good deal of time on this. Glad I could make you all warm and fuzzy. ;D

Nice

Its calming and relaxing. Excellent job, im sure you worked hard on this

I did, I did.

Not gunna download

But I figure with the awsomeness of this piece and the fact its favorited and I often have it playing for hours, might warrent a review. I really love this piece. Its the music I write to. It seems to melt my writers block away and my paper once again becomes a playground for words!

My only complaint and lets be honest its not really a complaint. It doesn't loop. There is about 10 seconds of silence!! Good Job Broski!

Lapse responds:

Thanks for taking the time to lend some thoughts. Why the vow to not download? It's wild you can play it for hours. That's really awesome. Also, awesome: that it can shoo away your writers block. Do you listen to this version? Or the full version on soundcloud?

If turned up enough, you can hear it slowly fade out. I'm partial to letting the reverb run it's course. There's about 2 seconds of true silence - that's just me knowing the track. If anything, it give's your ears a slight rest for the next reload :P

Wow, man.

I've never really payed much attention to the Audio section of Newgrounds-this song being my first proper introduction.
Had a bit of a late night, and the fatigue is catching up with me. I found myself drifting and melting away listening to this-not in anyway way a bad feeling at all, in this case :)
Damn, this is good, kudos :)

Lapse responds:

Thanks a lot, man. Glad I intro'd you well. Nothing wrong with being carried of by some tunes. I do it frequently. It's cool this eased the mind. Take care. :)