Reviews for "Can't Remember Where I Am"

Love it

Finnaly a calming good song thats not R&B here :)

Nice

Very relaxing and comforting, I love it. It's soothing, just what I'm in the mood for right now. Not my style, but noe the less it's stll great.

Good that it fits.

It's like Afi

I love the calm guitar with hard hitting techno beat with great repition and contrast of the guitar and techno beat is great! The only other time I've heard music like this that worked as good was with Afi. I would like to see more music like this. Grate job!

This really

It's a great piece indeed, the title reminds me about minecraft wehn im on the loose and just walking around my world without really having any directions at all...
And mainly what i always tend to think when i create a new world...
It's a great piece to drift off to and think to...

Lapse responds:

Oh man, I love minecraft. Me and two other friends got a server going :)
I actually have an unreleased piece (still adding finishing touches) that was inspired after roaming around in single player, haha. Good stuff, man, thanks for the review.

Not gunna download

But I figure with the awsomeness of this piece and the fact its favorited and I often have it playing for hours, might warrent a review. I really love this piece. Its the music I write to. It seems to melt my writers block away and my paper once again becomes a playground for words!

My only complaint and lets be honest its not really a complaint. It doesn't loop. There is about 10 seconds of silence!! Good Job Broski!

Lapse responds:

Thanks for taking the time to lend some thoughts. Why the vow to not download? It's wild you can play it for hours. That's really awesome. Also, awesome: that it can shoo away your writers block. Do you listen to this version? Or the full version on soundcloud?

If turned up enough, you can hear it slowly fade out. I'm partial to letting the reverb run it's course. There's about 2 seconds of true silence - that's just me knowing the track. If anything, it give's your ears a slight rest for the next reload :P