Reviews for "Can't Remember Where I Am"

Kinda reminds me of

"All That Makes Us Human Continues" by BT

Yeah, you've got a BT-styled ambient going on there.
You managed to replicate it so well though. :)

Lapse responds:

I'll have to check it out. I'm not familiar with BT.
Thanks for listening.

Good. . .

I enjoyed this a lot. Very space aged and light. The only reason I gave it a 8/10 is because of that thump like static noise. It reminded me of something you would find in electric genre and, while I was lifted, I couldn't keep myself from noticing that noise and eventually it felt like a stab everytime I heard it, interrupting my drone zone. But thats just in my opinion. Also the drums seemed a little loud in comparison to other instruments. I'm more of a smooth ambient kinda guy, where a beat is optional. However without those minor annoyances, it'd be a 10. Make another?? ^.^

Lapse responds:

I'll have to work that out. Seems like a good deal of people (especially people with good comments, detailed and the like) aren't too thrilled about the drums. I'unno. I may make some changes. When I listen to it, I don't find it too horribly grating. I've got some good headphones myself. I'm not sure if you're talking about the kick or that deep bass layer, though? I could see turning them down a bit. Thanks for listening and for the good review, keep that shit up!

Such great ambient music!

For the longest time i just could NOT think of what this reminded me of. But now, I realize it sounds a lot like the menu from the older OXM(official xbox magazine) cd's for the 360. Holy god I want to make a space ship now

Haha, awesome.

Can't remember.. really..

Its kinda familiar though.. but i can't remember it.. It fits with the title.. but it sounds good.. keep it up.

woo