For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "60 seconds to nightfall"

Interesting concept, bad execution

It's a nice little game, but there are some points that need to be improved.
1. Why do you permit only one "Pause" by game ? I don't see how somebody could cheat by using the pause.
2. Music. The loop is kind of short, and sounds really bad. Use a better music - try NG Audio Portal for free music.
3. Sounds. Lacks sound effects.
4. The 3 "ennemies" come too soon in the game, and the difficulty gets higher too fast.
That's all.

mooseisloose responds:

1. You could just keep pausing and unpausing slowing the game down so you can easily plan where to move.
2. This was from the AP lol, and yeah most people find it annoying, will search harder next time!
3. There were a few really bad sound effects in it but the music killed them so I removed them.
4. Yeah I just realized that, will make the difficulty get higher slower in future games.

It was allright

It was allright and all, but yeah.. it wasn't something to new or intresting, BUT i voted 4 just to be nice :)

Try to make a kind of different game next time, a little more intresting.

Well good luck to you!