Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Spirit In The Sky"

Nice Ambient track

The transition from "scary" to "beautiful melody" (in the beginning) could have been a little slower and/or smoother - it felt a little abrubt - it would be nicer if I didn't realize that it had occurred at all but overall it was a good track.

You'll get a 5 from me to help keep the score up a bit.

Keep it up!

Nijsse responds:

You're right about the transition. I could've tried to make it more smooth, but it felt right this way. Thanks for the review!

Well this was a very good

song and well this is what a ambiant song should sound like. Really liked the whole feel to it nice a dreamy like your description. A bit to much of the same effects you put but thats ok it was an awsome song and I very much liked the start of it.

Perfect Game Material

This is something I'd want to use in a game or other project some day. It really sets a good creepy or mysterious type of mood.

Hmmm,

Sounds like a dream kinda thing...a nightmare, a slow one, while the dreamer realizes it's all fake, but their body is not thinking the same thing. As they walk through a dark tunnel, twoards the light, they feel as if a weight has been lifted from their whole body, and as they emerge into the light, they find a winter wonderland. Not like Northpole kiddy style, more of a great and beautiful kingdom. Asn as they walk through the snow, their body dies, and they leave it behind, for the world beyond dreams...

Meh, Kinda depressing, but hopeful at the same time... Nice tune BTW. Kepp up the good work!

Nijsse responds:

Thanks for the great story. I really enjoy hearing what people think and feel when they listen to my music.

pretty good

but,
its almost like it doesn't make sence,
it starts off like halloween sounding,
and then goes into x-mas sounding,
sounds pretty good but it's kinda weird.
8/10