Reviews for "Spirit In The Sky"

Nice

A very futuristic and interesting song. It starts off rough and slightly odd and then into a perfect smooth atmosphere. great song!

Strange, but it works well!

I have to say, at first, I thought this was gonna be a strange and scary song, but then it transforms into this beautiful sound, almost as if something beautiful coming out of the darkness. Sorry for the strange analogy there, but that's all I can think of.

Nijsse responds:

Thanks for the review, glad you liked it. :)

so serene....

at first it sounds almost evil, maybe a little too evil but as you said it turns into something amazing i look forward to putting this into my work, somewhere near the future. great job on this and hope to hear more from you.

15/15

Here's my play on this little tune.

It says, "Come, follow me to get lost; leave behind everything of value, escape into a collision of emotional being; nothing can go wrong, but you must continue to hope that mabye something will; pain is erased from a chalkboard in front of you, your mind floats up into a black iridescent cloud, fog is sifted by a greyscaled hand with a giant wisk, panning the sky; you are caught within it's grasp, haunting black images float around you wispering demonic comments about your spiritual health; you arise to the skies in a sea of thin water, your drowning but rising in the water; when you reach the top, an arora will consume you, causing everything to go dark, the sun burns out as if it's a faulty lightbulb; you are awoken by sounds in the distance, miles from your house; you spend hours walking aimlessly looking for a sign of what you heard, but instead you find that life i unchanged, and it just so happens that all you have done is slept.

The song was great, inspiring. It made me feel hopeful and in peace.
Thank you.

I was expecting a cover of that Norman Greenbaum song...
However, this ambient track is much more interesting, and probably more useful.

Parts of it remind me of the Mass Effect soundtrack (from the first game, best one in my opinion)
Mildly reminiscent of Phantasy Star Online.

Not to say there isn't any originality in there, because there is.
Very beautiful piece, excited to listen to more of your stuff.