Reviews for "Spirit In The Sky"

Strange, but it works well!

I have to say, at first, I thought this was gonna be a strange and scary song, but then it transforms into this beautiful sound, almost as if something beautiful coming out of the darkness. Sorry for the strange analogy there, but that's all I can think of.

Nijsse responds:

Thanks for the review, glad you liked it. :)

Rip off.

Okay, but I was looking for the original track by Norman Greenbaum.

Nijsse responds:

Lol, I hope you find your Greenbaum track, but don't call my music 'rip offs' just because the title has been used before. Geez.

Nice

A very futuristic and interesting song. It starts off rough and slightly odd and then into a perfect smooth atmosphere. great song!

Perfect Game Material

This is something I'd want to use in a game or other project some day. It really sets a good creepy or mysterious type of mood.

Incredible

I now see why you call it "Spirit in the Sky". It's like this massive... not angel, but roughly humanoid energy field or something is descending from a black and cloudy sky and is just hovering, this awe-inspiring thing... maybe like something out of the Last Judgment.