Reviews for "pokoman"

This was dissapointing.

Of all the other good songs on newgrounds this got top five....Its almost a waste of a slot if you ask me. because there's no talent here. I know i'm being mean but its true. Your doing immature stupid crap and it got top five. Well i don't know how you got so lucky but people are seeing that its lame. This is a horrible horrible thing you did and a slap in the face to all the real NG Producers. I hope you know that.

Good day Sir.

Wyldfyre1

Uh Oh

"The review space is not a place for you to act like a total asshole. If your review is found to be mean, offensive, or generally not helpful, you will be banned and your account may be terminated."

Uh Oh... I can't... stop... the abuse...

Fuck you.

bravo

the melody itself is quite exquisite! truly a a great piece. the sound of sucking back in your drool makes this track a track to remember for ever.

Excellent test of the Audio Portal's system!

This brilliant piece of work is the perfect example of a piece that puts the Audio Portal's programming to the test. Instead of running complex verification routines on the database, or having people check to see if the script works... Just toss this into the Audio Portal for a test of the "Best of the Week's" judgment AI system!

Naturally, since this piece of audio appeared... It looks like some more work needs to be done.

Also, this piece wasn't classified correctly, this isn't New Wave. It's most obviously HEAVY METAL! Better check that too.

?...? wth

were you high when you did this?