Reviews for "Line Runner"

Man running lines is fun!

You guys really know how to put together a challenging, addictive and very fun game. Hopefully you'll make a sequel if thats possible!

Basset-Hound responds:

A Line Runner 2 will come with different levels different linerunner costumes and more modes :)

I liked it

You really don't see many original games on NG anymore. This was fun. The animation was smoothe with the running and such.

And to the guy who reviewed before me, I think when you make a game yourself you can bitch and tell someone how to make a game. Don't get all pissy because you suck.

Fun game

Great game

Highly addictive and good music and graphics! It's hard for me to find fault with this game!
The only thing that I'm confused about is the lollipops on Survival mode. Sometimes they give me lives, sometimes they subtract them and it all seems random.

Basset-Hound responds:

The lollipops give you lives if you run into them while going fast.
If you run into them at a really low speed you get hurt.

Tnx for the review :)

Great!

This is a very good game and very challenging! I dont know about Metalheadnelson but free run does work. Anyway, Great Game!

holy shit

this is so awesome! keep up the good work!!