Reviews for "Line Runner"

Great work.

I played it at 2pm, and now, at 2am, and it's a great detail that day/night "changes" inside the game too. That's something new. The gameplay was really nice, fast placed, a little too hard to see and control though. But overall great work.

Awesome

great game!!! the game play is a little hard at first but once you get used to it, it's great!!! and i didn't have any problems with my browser like others

Hey man...

What the last guy said, i started hearing sounds and then my browser got stuck and a message popped up saying there's an infinite loop and if i wanna abort the script. Please take care of that.
Thanks,
Yuval

Hey

Hey man, you gotta fix that error, Ive got it twice while i was playing, once you start getting much rings, the game crashes and then the screen turns blank, the sound gets in a loop and you cant do anything!

Anyway, great game!!

I LOVED this game!

Hey dude! I was one of the people that replied on your origional forum post about that character when you were asking wether he looked better with or without his goggles on. only i think i had one of my older accounts then...
i was either called ANIME-tion or the story teller.
in either case im glad to see you went with my opinion on him ^_^
i love the art, i love the game, i love everything about it.
seriously great job ^_^