Reviews for "300 FAGGOTS"

300 queers sux

i like this parody, ng tank with dick and hakenkreuz was hilarious

sieg heil

lol

i have to admit, it was funny in its own way. The microsoft sam was ok, but it was still funny.

okay

didnt like it

I just plain didn't like it. The mix of Microsoft sam as the sound and the graphics were bad so I just don't like it.

hyh

Hilarious

well done, had me laughing my ass off, very original, the sound (what was it some voice program) made it funnier, the poorly drawn characters actually made it that much better, and its still got me laughing, even though ive watched it, like, 500 times! well done, make more!

whatever

Not great...

I'll start with the good. The parts where he's talking about butt sex & you can barely hear what he's saying are funny. Besides that, though, this movie was pretty bad. First, there were the 3rd grade level graphics. And second, the sound was terrible (though it was kinda funny with the computer voice since you didn't have actors). I get the feeling you could do good work IF you put some real time into it, as in professional time. Also, don't borrow from existing parodies. Lastly, it doesn't sound like you're too fond of gay people by your responses to earlier reviews. Since I see that you're responding to all reviews, maybe you'd like to answer why you did your movie in this manner?

i love faggots actually