Reviews for "DD : The collab"

Awesome!

This really made me want to bust out my old crappy NES, and get out "The Revenge" (only one I have). In this col;lab, I cannot say I was fond of the music, not my style at all. But the graphics were AWESOME. Some of the best I've seen. The only problem I have, that I have with a lot of collabs is one person is taking WAY to much credit and putting his name EVERYWHERE and before others of equal or greater talent. I hate that. Great job guys, one of the best collabs on Newgrounds this year! Can't wait to see it on front page! 5's and 10's all around!

the music..was CUUL AMGZ i think
yea, DD II rulez.. wait you hate that i put my name everywere? i just put my name where it belonged? i dont get you
lol, frontpage, only reason i want this on frontpage, so people could See it, i dont want stupid award =P

Very nice. Good consistant qualities and nostalgia throughout.

Try not to go crazy on people like that btw, I understand emotions run high when you submit good work but people are entitled to thier opinions - however misguided they may be.

rebaz responds:

nahh, that guy before me is a bitch, go read the others reviews, i'm normaly realy nice, but he is acting so high of himself,

but thanks you understand

~Rebaz Talei

SWEEET!

Good job guys awesome collab

...yo think, ATGFJSDFGHKL:DFH

Orgasmic

Despite the truth being one or more members that go by the name "Bendo" linked me here telling me to leave a nice review, I'm sure all parts throughout were so fantastic I dare not ruin my expectations by watching it.

Chick, chicka chicka.

rebaz responds:

wtf? i dont want reviews like this, i'd rather have a honest review then all 101 010 110 10 10 , fuck this man, fuck you and fuck bendo

awesome job