Reviews for "DD : The collab"

*super hard hyper suppa dragon flying punch*

what can I say?....SUPER JHARDPO PUCNH!!!!! ABOBO: OMFG!!! AAAAARHHHGGAGGGAG DON'T HURT MEEEEE! *KICK* ABOBO: AJGAGÑNAGERNGKN YOU'RE KILLENGME!!!!!! FUK!!!!!!!!!!! JIMMY: YOURE DEATDDDDD ABODUMB!!! BILLY: YEA MOD!!!!!! ABOBO: AHJAHAJHAJHRFJGOÑFJG *CYCLONE KICK* AND *KICK N HIS NUTS* ABOBO: AAAAHHHHHHREWAH!!!!!!!! NO!!!!! BILLY:LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LO JIMMY: LMAOOO! ABOBO: AHJJHJAHJAJHJAJH--------- ABOBO DEAD :( -END-

story's moral: Double Dragon Rules!

hehe enough... good and awesome collab dude. Front Page and NEW collection about it. maybe the next time, what about River City Collab ;D or Battletoads collab. anyways....when you want a part 4 collabs, anytime, just tell me.

Who hates Double Dragon don't have life and don't know about fights

Dan-Dark

sprites

I dunno... the close-up sprites didn't seem like a good chice to me, it was hard to see what was going on.

Wow

Simply amazing. This gotta be one of the best DD flashworks on NG. This collab is a win. Kickass!

yay

awesome

rebaz responds:

dfhy

Good but it miss something...

Nice action,nice music,nice animation but the only thing this flash needs is a rapid punching HEAD EXPLODING move!!(north star hundred crack fist)
people that watch hokuto no ken will know what i mean

rebaz responds:

i definatly know WTF you mean
i, (rebaz) have watched over 130 Episodes of hokuto no ken, but i cant draw that good, yes the firs part is mine, but it was a short loop, that already showes i have limited skills, and that sucks =(
anyway, glad ya liked it, LATTA