Reviews for "Daylight Train Crossing"

LUV IT!!!!! LUV IT!!!!! LUV IT!!!!! Awesome

Like I said LUV IT!!!!! LUV IT!!!!! LUV IT!!!!! Really I love it it's one of my favourites songs... My rating 5/5 and 10/10 today, tomorrow, and every day after tomorrow!

Sounds good to me. lol

Dude! LUV IT

I Usually Start Daydreaming that I'm driving a train and the parts with just piano reminded me of going through a tunnel. ALL ABOARD!

haha

I feel like I'm in heaven.

Really amazing song you got there. It's really appealing to the ears. I love the speed up in the beginning, It feels as if i'm ascending to the sky and sprouting wings. The music is just so heavenly. You can't make it better than it is now. It really is a perfect if not, wonderful masterpiece.

Yodamanjaro responds:

haha it's not a masterpiece but thanks anyways!

Great song, and I suggest a little editing

Great job on that melody, but unfortunately that piano doesn't work for me. Suggest adding a little more reverb? I feel that the piano doesn't have enough depth. On the other hand, this is overall a great piece! Basslines are well fit together, and melodies are wonderfully tied together.

Yodamanjaro responds:

LOL Sorry bro. No editing this. A lot of people on here love the piano, so I'm keeping as-is. Adding more reverb? No thanks, I like the amount i added already.

OMG WOW PURE AWESOME

Say Shit because im about to say Holy!

Yodamanjaro responds:

haha thanks for the review