Reviews for "Daylight Train Crossing"

Good in front page game better here :)

Very well done, a song i just had to download and listen to over and over again.
great work keep it up :D

Yodamanjaro responds:

If you head over to my Soundcloud (same user name) you'll see I HAVE been keeping it up. haha thanks for the review!

Inspirational, manifestation of beauty!

=Pros=
Amazing chord structure and sound, especially with the synth lead. Great cutoff effects, as well! The piano is a lovely, simplistic compliment of a melody. The constant A Fifth is wonderfully structured. The accelerando at the beginning is a great and tension building intro. Very nice job!

=Cons=
Nothing really. I'm slightly bugged when I have this song on repeat and it starts all over with that accelerando at the beginning, but did I say it was bad? No! :D

==Overall==
Beautiful piece. ONE THING I NOTICED, while pursuing a project of my own (my family doing an a capella version of "Hide and Seek" (Imogen Heap), that the bridge (where she says "Mmmm whatcha say...") has the EXACT SAME CHORD STRUCTURE as this song. I was wondering if you got the inspiration from that song :P

Keep up the good work, bro. Faved :D

-A fellow electronic artist

Yodamanjaro responds:

Listen to enough music and you'll see that chord progressions are recycled. That's because music is recyclable. Even melodies (parts of them at least) have been redone over time and in most occasions this is by accident. I have never heard of the song you mentioned so the answer is "I wasn't inspired by that song when I produced this track."

And since you're "a fellow electronic artist," could you do me a favor and head over to my Soundcloud account? I've got some more recent stuff that may please your ears even more than this track.

Loved It in that frond page game!

Love it even more here, cause I can hear parts I missed.
Worthy of a 6 out of 5!

Yodamanjaro responds:

You should check out my other stuff on Soundcloud (and on NG I guess, it's mostly crap on here).

Very Nice!

Melodic, yet upbeat enough to jam to. Love this!

I love it too.

great song!

I found myself dancing on my computer chair :P
That's a good sign!!