For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Love Dating Sim Boy Ver."

I relly didn't want to do this but...

This game really needs some work. I really love your work Bomee, though Bomee but the game just made me frustrated.

The special items are WAY too over-priced. I understand that they are suppose to be hard to obtain but goodness! 100,000$ just get a date with that Fox girl? You only make 200$ and only have about 60 HP without sleeping a couple days in a row. So it takes FOREVER to get them. Much longer then I would like to spend on a flash game.

I spent about 20 minutes just working Garrick and only got 15,000! Imagine how much time would take to get 100,000 then.

That is not my only problem of course. The other problem I have is dating the people as well. See now I could have over-looked the special items mostly, if I enjoyed dating the people. Which was okay until you got until the actual date. I kid you not that I spent 2000$ on that teacher lady (which got her score up to 100) and couldn't even kiss her. I tried the same for the silver haired boy.

So, the game itself isn't very enjoyable if there is no hope of beating it. I gave it 5 because I know it is one of your earlier games and you have taken them 10 steps up from this game. The artwork is pleasing to the eyes and well-drawn and even though I haven't seen most of what the game offers I know that took hard work to create.

So it gets a 5 here and an overall 3. :/

wow!

i like all of your games a lot! and i think garrick is cute xD haha

Huh?

This is very odd. What is the point of presents and dates if they don't raise exp? And there is no way to end with Fox O_o Which sucks cuz Fantom was my fav in Ari's.

Was there a serious bug in this, or is it meant to be like that?

?????????????

Can someone tell me how to gte anyone to go out with you? I always pick Garricks so it asks me to choose a girl and that one guy but i've tried picking everyone and it always gives me the bad ending!!!!! This happened to me with Ari too! I gave it a 9 becaus ei didnt get it. I really liked it though untill the end at least...

Can anyone explain to me how this works?

To Those Playing

There is now actual sex tape. Bomee's humor, it's designed to make dun of hentai fans.
[CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT]