Reviews for "Love Dating Sim Boy Ver."

true love

i love that

yay yaoi!

I love the fact that you can be straight or gay in this game. that's a feature that I'd like to see in more dating sims.
truth be told, there are some things about this that annoy me though.
the music in particular can be incredibly repetitive and at times, downright obnoxious.
furthermore, the map layout is a bit poorly done. the fact that I'm brought out of downtown every time I leave one building is irritating as well.
this has a lot of potential, but it also needs a lot of work.

Great game

The sex tape was worth it, id buy it again if i could :D!!!!!

Fun

It's fun, only one thing I hate. Getting money...finally got to date Fox but getting 100,000 to date her is hard, took me 415 or so days to date her. Other then that it's fun.

why?

why does your characters is sometimes to the left to the left? they are not balance.