Reviews for "Love Dating Sim Boy Ver."

I love it!

I am so, so glad that you had the courage, good taste, and humor to put together a sim date game like this one. Too many dating games rely on a lot of risque content to make up for either a really bad storyline or a total lack of one. You really went out on a limb by making yours clean and fun and cute, and I want to commend you for it. In my opinion, your idea was a total success! Keep up the good work! I'll be looking for more games / stories!

???

is there any other cheat besides blabla

WoW good dating sims ^_^

I really like ur style and i can't believe it u draw it by a mouse...i thought im the only one who can draw by mouse..great anyway i will always rooting for u

P.S. wat can program u use to draw? i use micsoft paint to draw

Snooze

This game was frightfully dull. There was barely anything to do and the cheats didn't make the game anymore fun. It is just a lot of clicking with absolutely no purpose behind it. There was nothing funny and not even anything fun. It would have been better with some mini games. Or building stats. ANYTHING. The dates were awful. God this was a waste of my time. Why would you release a game that wasn't even finished yet?

You need to redo the entire thing and try again.

GREAT!

haha! if you put the cheat saraianforever and eter it many times ull have as much money as you want! i got fox first =)