Reviews for "Crowds"

hgfs

hated the very beginning, but I totally jammed to the rest of it

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

The very beginning is like that because its a test on progressive drone and also is the gap in between songs. Its a song for an album.

I like this song

It settles me down. I should put this on as I go to sleep!
Not only a good song - but has several uses now

Thanks Julian :3

This is just Awesome! I love it now hehe. This has a nice feeling, flow and atmosphere. It's very easy to take in and I really feel that "warmth" that you're talking about. So yes this is a great track :D! 5/5 10/10

Also yeah I'm glad this is in our collab as well.
l
l
V

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Haha, thanks man! I hope the collab is recognized!

Big fat ten

And entirely deserved. This is the kind of Ambient I've been looking for. A static wall of sound, an atmosphere, a setting. I agree with SineRider's Steve Roach reference, you should really listen to him if you haven't. Tracks like these are the medicine of my mind and spirit... relaxing, but deep, touching the vibrant strings of your heart.
I'm no hippie by saying that, but it works. Really. :D
I'm honored to have this track on our collab "Dreamsphere", I'm sure everyone will like it
KKS

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I will go and listen to him! Sounds awesome. Good luck with the rest of the collab man. I am hoping to put this on a CD soon along with other tracks. The album will probably have about 3 - 4 drone songs with a mix of 3 Jazz songs and maybe even 3 Rock songs. It will be a large experiment. :)

Hey steve roach

Have you ever listened to steve roach? I really think you'll like him. This really reminds me of his tunes.

Your tracks have a real subtle beauty to them and I'd love to hear moar

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I hears that steve roach was the creator of ambient actually, but I haven't ever heard his tracks! I'll look him up, thanks for the compliments sine. :)