Reviews for "Crowds"

Day to day

Their faces were amalgam. Their voices, their bustle, was static. Like a broom being dragged across rough concrete. They seemingly moved as one, one mind, one force. But they disregarded one another, so completely. I was amongst it all, but so insignificant. I saw their cruelty as they danced, and I mourned the unity they had so falsely performed. But then, a light. Like a forgotten voice from a past I had not yet lived. It reminded me that this life need not be so full of resenment. Embrace your fellow man, lead by example, and others will surely follow. "If you do this, then the world is surely blessed. For it has known your love". The tears are no longer bourn of sorrow, but of the beauty of the unity that binds us all. I will carry this with me, for a time, I think.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

FINALLY, I love poetic reviews!

The song does have a bit of a robotic, mindless feeling to it where you are just one little insignificant form in a massive organization of unified chaos. Then near the end it can be interrupted as many ways, but for you it seems like you tried to have these strange things around you follow you as you are their leader. Have you considered entering the Christmas Writing Contest?

This is great.

It makes me think of a world without colour. You know, black, white and grey. And people are being massacred by an army of demons.
This would be representative of the cries, sadness, and lost dreams of those who die.
5/5 10/10.

Good job!
-Aaroca-

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I could see that! Then near the end time zooms forwards and everything sinks deep into the earth as a massive forest grows.

Drone.

I've searched Google so hard to find emotion altering sounds or music. I've found on Newgrounds what I can't find on Google. That's impressive.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I should tag my website with tags involving relaxation, drone, and all the such then.

If you want music like this, go to youtube and search for Steve Roach. He is way better than I am, and one of these days i MIGHT be as good as he is ahah.

SOOO good

I've never really experienced "drone ambient" before. I'm a huge fan of ambient but this is new to me. I felt so... relaxed and yet I found myself getting really involved into the song. Thank you for the awesome trip :)

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Hey no problem! My favorite thing about drone is that, when done right, can really take you to a far away soundscape deep inside your imagination.

Weird

It made me feel as if I was all by myself but things were watching me as I walked through the darkness. I knew I was going on the right path but others were going different directions; some intersecting and some going away. I was exiting off a large transportation object (A train or maybe a plane.) but whatever it was it took me to a far away place and to some where unfamiliar. I slowly started to make my way towards civilization but I still felt the loneness of going on by myself. This song is reaching into my memories and putting them into this song...
I don't know how the hell you did it but great job.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Well, I actually am experimenting with digging into the listeners brain using techniques of immense, deep feelings of meditation. The outcome will be different for everyone, depending on how he or she will interrupt it. Some will remember things, some will sleep, and some will form imagery. Lots of different possibilities here.

In fact, all of my drone music is from my own personal memories.