Reviews for "Crowds"

Speechless...

Wow... Just wow... It's so unbelievable i can't describe how amazing this is.

You really made my day, thanks.
Keep it up brah.

Speechless bawww :3

I am really thankful that I can get reviews that leave the listener speechless... I would never think that to be possible!

Emptiness

'As I stand there, looking onward at the empty, deep-blue sky, slowly looking down at the grassy field, I feel the emptiness. As I stand there, truths pass my mind, yet I shun them.

They persist, trying to force their way into my head. I turn a cheek, only to find more.

They surround me.

I try to run, but they keep on my heels, breathing down my neck like a monster.

At any moment, It could knock me on the ground and tear me apart, leaving me a lifeless, soul-less body.

The 'truth' that I can't escape only slows me down. It only slows me down.

It only slows me down...

And then I wake up...'

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

So your saying that you can be enjoying the beauty of life, and then get thrown down because of the stresses of reality.

great ambient

hey! great song!

Glad you liked it! :)

Great song, has a nice GY!BE feel to it.

Nice song. It has a nice Godspeed You! Black Emperor feel to it, and if you haven't listened to them before, that's a compliment. :p

I strongly suggest that you check out their "Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven" album.

Oh, and I would post about the imagery that popped in my head while I closed my eyes and listened to this song, but sadly, I'm supposed to be working on a school project, and I don't have time to close my eyes.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Hahaa, I love that band! They make some awesome stuff. Most of their stuff has lyrics in them, and actually my next song will! :)

i'm not sure why, but..

my temple area is pulsing uncontrollably.
this has never happened before.
at first i thought it was the massive bass but i took off my headphones and realized it was really my veins going haywire
thanks man, really a death-defying experience, loved it :D

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Whatta what, your veins pulsed? I am overwhelmed with these reviews!!!