Reviews for "flash api tutorial v 1.0"

Interesting...

But, is flash API really that useful? JUdging by your examples... your animation would have to be horrendous to not be able to draw a bunch of straight lines, or a box with a thick red border. But I did learn somehting from the tutorial, and thank you for that. I Voted 3.

Murder-Productions responds:

yes you can make much better images than the ones that i made.. that was something i whipped up because i was bored one night and decided to use it in here but if your not a great drawer but good at programming anything then this could help a bit if you experiment!

Heh

It was alright for a tutorial.

What was the name of the 3rd song?

Murder-Productions responds:

the third songs name is -TT- In your Face

it was ok

nice to look at the finished picture
couldnt make sence if any of it but u tried
:P

ya know

i will actually refer to this if i need help on flash

OK

I am the saviour!
Congratulations! As Saviour, following Dragon tradition I shall review it:

As far as I can see, this only teaches you things which are relatively easy to do freehand anyway- straight lines and boxes aren't exactly rocket science. I imagine it really comes in for some kind of drawing as part of a programme, so I would think it more useful if you explained how to use it in one or gave an example of putting it into a programme.

It would probably have been better to have some kind of examples at the beginning to show us what we are aiming for-

I didn't like the fancy font. Its OK for a few titles but hard to read thin red lines of it on black. The spelling is relatively good for NG. I only spotted one to instead of a too.

It looked generally good. the music was't my taste, but thats OK, it wasn't playing to start with, and it had three choices and an off button, which is good. However, when you click on a new one it doesn't switch off the old one and they both play at once. I think a Stop all Sounds needs to be built into the buttons.