Reviews for "Meta Knight's Revenge(GaMetal)"

Sweet

I don't know why but I can just imagine Meta Knight storming through his own airship and owning everything inside

Holy Cow!!!

You're my favorite audio artist on Newgrounds and the first audio creator to make it onto my Favorites List! Your songs are awesome! I enjoy listening to wonderful songs and hearing them changed into even better ones! Kirby and Meta Knight are one of my favorite video game characters EVER and their songs are amazing. I thought nobody could change them into any better versions until I stumbled upon you. My favorite Kirby songs are Gourmet Race and Meta Knight's Revenge and I'm glad to hear both those songs you've revised and posted! I cannot wait to listen to even more of you awesome songs! This song made it into my favorite audio on Newgrounds EVER!!! I love the ending, especially when you're using the headphones! It beats on the left and the right which took me by surprise the first time I played this song and it makes the song seem much better, especially after you listen to it for the first time for two and half minutes and then you start getting bored and then suddenly out of the blue the beat starts which wakes you up and you think to yourself what a great song it is! Keep up the amazing work on those music!

Wow

You sure took a decent theme for a character I fucking hate and turned it into something that goes into my iPod.

You've got the mojo.

Whooa fuck

goosebumps

love it, dude. just love it.