Reviews for "Happy Dream"

very nice

It was sweet and pleasent. I for one think the title fits perfectly.
I gave the graphics a 10 because it looks hand drawn (dont know if thats the case but what ever)
The style got a 9 cause its a happy cartoon.
Sound got a 9 cause well its a good song.
Violence got a 9 cause the things head split open haha. interactivity got a 4 cause well I had to hit play.
Humor got one cause I chuckled when his head split open.

make more. ( this def gets a 4 which is wierd for me cause I normally rate low cause I have high standards.)

Genuine Masterpiece.

To make a short story short, some skeleton plushy doll guy sheds his entire calcium compound pact of skin off his already skinless(not to mention eyeless) self to reveal his mind. His mind grows a flower and the flower sprouts himself in a bizzare reincarnation turnabout...That is not the point however. The point is that each frame of this movie was painted with loving hands that cared to take time with production. It showcases paternal affection inside and outside. Thats why people should take their time off to view this movie. It's so short, but it will capture the heart of everyone.

Nice...

Very nice for how short it is...i really liked the style and the graphics (probable would have given a 10 if it were longer)

that was pretty good

it looks like it was done with marker then scanned onto the computer. Very nice. and this was an elective class? what class i wanna know cuz it looks like fun :D

Very Creative Experiment

Great job, cut and creepy at the same time. It was short, though because this is just an experimental short, time means nothing. Great animations and the style is lovable, it looks like it was drawn with crayons, which makes it attractive.