Reviews for "Happy Dream"

Beautiful

I think, this guy is beautiful and original. The colors were oh so beautiful. I do not think it worthy of many awards because the length and story were shallow, but artisticly it was amazing.

Weird but Good -__-

I thought of it as a little emo...but it was EXTREEEEEMLY creative
and interesting. I like it.

Rough but very soft

I whole heartidly agree with GeologyWizard. Your graphics definitley made this flash and thus becomes your style.
I was instantly attracted by them and I find that they add alevel of depthness to the flash movie.

Overall a sweet little flash.

I say rough but very soft, because the harsh graphics work along side the tender music very well.

I look forward to more from you.

Awesome.

You may disagree, but I love the roughness of your flash; it really works with your drawing style...very morbid, but I love it.

Please, make more because I am tempted to stop at a frame of your animation, print it out and put it on things (I honestly have never felt that way about anything...flash-animation wise).

I hope you get a good grade on your animation because I love the colors, textures, and the roughness of it. The effect is superb.

<<<<---GeologyWizard--->>>>

...sui generis...

wow

that was really impressive work. the style of your animation reminded me of some of the classic children books like where the wild things are. i couldn't really point out anything i didn't like about this; good work.