Reviews for "Revolutions"

best

how in the world world hate this

First Techno Song I Ever Liked!

I remember this song from the game arcane castle, and would open up the game just to listen to this song(back then I didn't know about new grounds). Then, today I was looking at the top sons and when I listened to one of them I said "wow this makes me think of arcane castle, so looked up arcane castle and to my astonishment it said " music by Dimrain47", who was the author of the song that I was listening to. So I has nearly screaminG "I FOUND THE ARCANE CASTLE THEME!".
DOWNLOADED

Good song.
4/5
8/10

OMG OMG OMG OMG

you have no idea how long i have been looking for this song!

its been literally what seems forever since i first downloaded this song its rediculous.... i thought i never find it anywho...
i remeber exactly what i was gonna say when i first downloaded this but i didnt have the time

this song is rediculously orgasmic to my ears, it makes me bounce and everything else i dont know how to even explain it but i love driving around or spacing out to this song the most, it just makes my heart race rediculously. in the long run this is a well dont perfect score!
10/10
5/5

Perfect

This song is absolutely awe-inspiring. The first time i heard it, i was simply blown away. Good Job Dimrain.