Reviews for "ride"

why!?!?

bah!? what was the point of this movie!? please tell me there was no plot no point. the graphics were....fine just fine but i mean what the hell kind of shittastic crap music was that!? and didnt anyone die or at least crap themselves.... just kidding i like movies with plots and sometimes violence, i know a guy who shit himself lol he tried beating me up for telling everyone. anywyas make a plot next time you fucking panzis. that movie looked like nazi propaganda

That was crap.

Why? A cat riding a vaccum cleaner? A rat flying on a man's nose? What? That wasn't linear at all, and secondly won't be memerable. The sound was abysmal, there was nothing melodic about it just a bunch of random sounds. It's one thing to be artistic, but you're not going to go anywhere when it has no point and is just a whole bunch of unconnected images. And if you do have a point, you have a poor way of expressing it.

Not so good

This movie made no sense, the graphics left something to be desired, and the sound was aggrivating. I don't see any way to salvage this video, even with improvements.

wtf....

Seriously, what the hell was that.
I dont think that people on drugs can make any less sense of that.

yeah....

phyco-wonders said everything i was going to say XD