Reviews for "ride"

hey! Were all not crazy.

That was just insane. When i got to the cat on the vacum i just x'ed it out. Try to make somthing people will watch.

?????

What the hells goin on in this movie man. It was very well made with good graphics and clear sound, but i must say can i have some of that stuff you were smoking when you made this.

LSDelic.

Whoever made this must have been insane or consuming hard drugs. I'm sure it has a meaning, but it probably makes use of the kind of fractured thhought process chracteristic of the mad and stoned.

Abstract?

I don't much like abstract, but I guess if you were on PCP or sumfin' then this gives you 4/10 ans 2/5. Epic phail.

why!?!?

bah!? what was the point of this movie!? please tell me there was no plot no point. the graphics were....fine just fine but i mean what the hell kind of shittastic crap music was that!? and didnt anyone die or at least crap themselves.... just kidding i like movies with plots and sometimes violence, i know a guy who shit himself lol he tried beating me up for telling everyone. anywyas make a plot next time you fucking panzis. that movie looked like nazi propaganda