Reviews for "ride"

Excelent film if I do say so, Quite different.

This clip is pretty impressive, however to get the full effect, you need to go to this guy's site. I went there to see what else he did, and it was one big flash movie!. This may lack the common humor, violence, or stupidity of some of the other films here, but this guy must have worked his ass off to do this.

Very abstract

The people who've voted low on this movie obviously have no idea what the meaning of art is. This is definately one of the better movies I've found on the portal. As someone else said, make a full-length version of it, and it'll probably be battling for a top-20 seat

uber cool

it makes me want to dance

Intresting...

It had an odd balance between completely stupid and very good. That was an excelent peice of work.

Good Stuff

It was very interesting. Get rid of that annoying boing sound effect it'll be close classic.