Reviews for "ride"

Not so good

This movie made no sense, the graphics left something to be desired, and the sound was aggrivating. I don't see any way to salvage this video, even with improvements.

dude

waddaya mean too much LSD.
shit that made totally no sense,
but it was cool

Wonderful.

This flash is incredible. The colours and movement along with the soothing music makes this piece amazing. Some may say otherwise, and that is most likeley because they cannot recognize something that is beautiful. :D

Beautiful

This is one of the best flashes on NG. It is a beautiful short. The colors and music and graphics make it what it is: EXCELLENT. Not as good as Tomorrow's Nobodies though. Lol.

ummm...wtf

It was the wierdest flash i have ever seen...I think they made this when they were doing every drug on the market...but it was still good.