Reviews for "ride"

odd

That was quite weird. I wasn't sure if it was over or not at the end. Um... I guess that's it.

ok then

I'll review just to get that last review outta here. what a jack ass, newgrounds is for any and everything. this was weird, but just deal with it you spaz. lol

---A fun place to visit---

This made no sense... but it looked like a warm, happy place to be. Warm, happy shorts on NG are about as common as FEMA doing its job quickly!

hmmm...

It really didn't make much sense. Kind of like a really weird dream you wake up from, and all you can say is, 'huh.'

That was crap.

Why? A cat riding a vaccum cleaner? A rat flying on a man's nose? What? That wasn't linear at all, and secondly won't be memerable. The sound was abysmal, there was nothing melodic about it just a bunch of random sounds. It's one thing to be artistic, but you're not going to go anywhere when it has no point and is just a whole bunch of unconnected images. And if you do have a point, you have a poor way of expressing it.