Reviews for "Attempting Suicide"

rofl!

beutifuly done. the graphics we great, and i actually laughed throughout the whole thing. still for bad for the little dude though. please make more.

Cool...

That was graet! You managed perfectly the song with the story and the graphics were awesome, even being so simple. Keep the good work.

.....i know ive had one of those days

graet job

part of the reason i found that funny, even though i shouldnt laugh at it, even though i have a morbid facination with it, my one friends brother tried hanging himself, and he smacked his face off the ground b/c the rope was too long, then when he tried it again, he forgot to tie the rope, and fell again..

overall great job

Nices ONe

Pretty good I gotta say. Learning how to died lol okk. Congrats anyway and keep up the good work and make more. Picture in Black and White old film style lol nices

UMM

not something to think joke about
but still funny