Reviews for "Attempting Suicide"

Powerful, funny, depressing and well done

That pretty much sums it up. Good use of music, smooth animation, nice style, it had humor, it had sadness it had everything, I'll 5 it, this deserves and award! Good job! Keep it up!

Funny

HAHAHA, definitely one of the funniest shit I have seen here in newgrounds. Loved everthing about it, specially the music, and the irony......

Good job man!

your welcome!

i raised your score from a strange 3.9999 to 4.0003
congradulations! you passed the 4 mark!
anyways, the movie had a certain moral that other movies failed the catch. that moral is what id like to call IRONY

moldboy responds:

I just tried to shake your hand in thanks, but only managed to cause severe damage to my monitor. Oh well, thanks anyway!

funny ending

funny. the title ATTEMPTING suicide is really appropriate. u should make more flashs cuz ur reely good at this

:P awesome